Hi, I’m so honored to be posting this article for you guys. Thanks for having me. I want to share one of my personal favorite recipes, I hope you enjoy it, it’s easy to make, and you can change some ingredients to give it variety. Be creative and have fun!
SWEET AND SPICY CHICKEN WINGS
Cookware that you must have ready:
- Oven with grill option
- A glass container with a lid for basting for 8-12 hours.
- A , where the 12 wings do not overlap.
- 12 chicken wings with skin (can be pork ribs, pork chops or chicken pieces)
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Cumin powder (to taste)
- 1 Teaspoon of mashed garlic
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Preparation of Wings:
- In a blender, combine all sauce ingredients. You can put more chili flakes if you like it extra spicy. Marinate the chicken wings (or the suggested meat of your choice) with all the sauce. Cap the container and refrigerated for 8 to 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 ° Fahrenheit (176 ° Celsius)
- Place a baking paper on the metal tray. Place 12 chicken wings (or the suggested meat you have chosen) on paper, so they do not overlap. Put on top the half of the remaining sauce in the container. Reserve the other half.
- Place a sheet of foil, and secure it from all sides so that the steam does not escape.
- Put in the oven for 30 minutes or until the wings are cooked.
- Take the wings from the oven and peel off the foil. Remove excess fluid and / or fat in the tray without moving the wings.
- Place the remaining half of the marinade over the wings. Switch oven to grill option, and put the wings for a few minutes to brown.
Cooking times vary if you choose pork chops, but you can check out after the half hour to see if they’re cooked through.
Hope you enjoy it.